If music be the food of love, play on.
For this main round, we’d like to see you choose a song that your team feels represents your ship, and use it as the inspiration for your entry.
This prompt is open to your interpretation, but if you need ideas, here are some things to consider:
- How does this music relate to your ship?
- Does it tell their story? Is it "their" song?
- How would your characters react if they heard the song?
- Does the song relate to specific memory or event for your ship?
- Is it a song that one of the members of your ship relates to the other member(s)?
Entries can be produced by any member of the team, or by the entire team in collaboration. Main Rounds can be in any media, but some media have restrictions.
- Written entries must be between 1000 and 4000 words.
- Graphical entries should be no longer than 10 images/panels.
- Written AND graphical entries should be between 1000 and 4000 and have no more than 4 images.
If your text is somehow embedded in an image, you must include a transcript of the text.
Note: of the nature of this round, we are not allowing fanmixes, either as a whole entry or as a part of a submission for this round. We ask that teams choose one song only as the focus of their entries.
The deadline for Main Round 2 is November 17th. We’re working on creating a MR2 comm, team leaders should receive invites shortly.
Reminder that November 17th is also the deadline for voting on Main Round One. The entries for MR1 can be found here, and the post for casting your vote is here.